Schüco ASE 80 sliding and lift and sliding system. HI – combination of advantages of aluminum with pioneering thermal insulation on a passive level
Schüco ASE 80 sliding and lift and sliding system. HI combines advantages of aluminum with pioneering thermal insulation on a passive level tailored to the needs of sustainable architecture. In addition to an optional threshold flush tiled with the floor, the system offers an option with a narrow leaf profile for an even better view and light access.
In this new generation, almost all expectations can be met in a user-friendly way. Optional Schüco SmartStop and Schüco SmartClose components ensure safety and quality of service at the highest level.
The modular and scalable profile system with concealed fitting components provides a high-class design even with the leaf open.
The new system is characterised by the absence of architectural barriers to the transition, high comfort and puristic design.
- Almost identical processing of 60 and 80 mm deep leaves does not affect production efficiency
- The use of a fitting platform for sliding and lift and sliding doors with leaf installation depths of 60 and 80 mm reduces stock levels.
- Multifunctional components and pre-assembled parts reduce production time and increase process safety
- Production of leaves without integration into bimetal effect reduction ensures that they meet RC2 class requirements.
- Different opening options for almost every application
- Screwed corner connectors ensure a quiet production process
- Continuous guide profile over the entire leaf width ensures secure fixing