The window-door system MB-86N is a product with very good parameters, providing the possibility to meet various user needs. The profile construction comes in two variants depending on the requirements for thermal energy efficiency: ST and SI. MB-86N is a system offering excellent thermal and sealing parameters.
Among the advantages of the MB-86N system is also the high strength of the profiles, allowing the construction of large-sized and heavy structures. There is a version of windows with a hidden sash MB-86US, as well as a system of outward-opening windows with thermal break MB-86 Casement. MB-86B has been designed to meet the requirements of the Belgian market.
Features that influence the functionality and aesthetics of constructions made in the MB-86N system include:
- A wide range of profiles ensures achieving the required aesthetics and strength of the construction.
- Broad thermal breaks with a new shape significantly improve thermal insulation.
- A two-component central gasket perfectly seals and thermally isolates the space between the sash and the frame.
- Glazing beads with additional sealing, available in three variants: Standard, Prestige, and Style.
- Profile shapes adapted for the installation of various types of perimeter fittings, including hidden hinges.
- A wide range of glazing allows the use of all common types of double-chamber, acoustic, or anti-burglary glass.
- Profile drainage available in two variants: traditional or hidden.
- Outward-opening windows MB-86 Casement.
- Windows MB-86US with sashes invisible from the outside.
- MB-86B system with a certificate from the Belgian Research Institute ATG UBAtc.
- Possibility of producing burglary-resistant windows and doors in classes RC1 – RC4.