The Schüco Alu Inside Nordic plastic system combines classic design with modern technical properties.
It is a system of outward-opening windows to be used mainly during the modernisation or renovation of existing buildings.
Three drainage levels and patented aluminium profile rolling technology based on an 11- and 7-chamber construction guarantee the best thermal insulation with narrow visible face widths.
- Window system certified by the Danish Technological Institute (Teknologisk Institut Aarhus)
- Excellent test results
- Wall thicknesses according to DIN EN 12608 Class B
- 7-chamber (leaf) and 11-chamber (window frame) system
- Frame construction without steel reinforcements or insulators
- Fully recyclable
- Perfectly-sized and profile-integrated aluminium reinforcements for high structural requirements; additional reinforcement or insulation chamber for special requirements
- Optimised glazing rebate geometry for optional use of additive adhesive technology (Additive Klebetechnik).
- Glazing bead height up to 23 mm for deeper glazing installation
- Optimum thermal insulation:
- Patented aluminium profile rolling technology
- High installation depth with deeply embedded and protected hardware
- Various configurations and colour variants; a wide range of single colours as well as colours imitating wood
- Frame installation depth 120 mm
- Leaf installation depth 82 mm
- Glazing unit thickness up to 52 mm
- Acoustic insulation up to 46 dB
- Profile thermal insulation Uf = 0.87 W/(m2K)